The Best Vegan Tempeh Tacos
Chipotle corn salsa, fresh and zesty tomato Pico de Gallo, crunchy tacos complete with mouth-watering tempeh taco meat come together and create the BEST vegan tempeh tacos you’ll ever have.
Servings 4 servings
Assemble your tacos: Distribute tempeh taco meat, chipotle corn salsa, fresh tomato salsa, and avocado slices among tortillas. Season with lime juice, salt and freshly ground black pepper. Garnish with fresh cilantro and jalapeño slices. Enjoy!
- Smash up the avocado and make a simple guacamole.
- Make the vegan tempeh meat AND tortillas in a big batch. Freeze anything extra and simply microwave to defrost them or warm slowly on the stove. Add a little water to restore the consistency.
- If there are any leftovers, keep them in the fridge for up to three days in separate airtight containers.
- Keep tempeh meat for up to three months in your freezer.
- For more creative recipe ideas check these 20 best tempeh recipes.
Calories: 399kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 648mg | Potassium: 753mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 445IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 175mg | Iron: 4mg