Muesli Recipe: A Healthy and Delicious Breakfast Idea
Muesli Recipe: Delicious, wholesome, nutritious and quick breakfast based on grains, nuts, seeds and fruits. Spend 10 minutes to make a big jar and use it whenever you need! The recipe is adjustable to any dietary need. Raw, gluten-free, dairy-free, whole grain, vegan.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 20 servings
- 400 grams cereals grains and/or groats (see the table above), 4-5 cups
- 100 grams any seeds 1 cup
- 200 grams any nuts 2 cups
- 150 grams any dried fruits 1 1/2 cups
- 1 fresh fruit per portion to serve
- 240 ml milk or substitutes per portion 1 cup
- 1-2 teaspoons any sweetener per portion
- cinnamon / vanilla / cocoa powder optional
Cut larger dried fruits into smaller pieces. Combine all the dry ingredients in a large jar and shake well. You'll need about 45 grams (1/2 cup) per serving. Serve with fresh fruits, milk (or substitutes) and sweeteners (see the table above). You can soak your muesli in milk and leave it overnight, to soften and infuse the flavor. Enjoy!
This muesli recipe is very flexible and you can make it differently every time, according to what you are up to.
See customization options in the post above.
Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 247mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 175IU | Vitamin C: 1.4mg | Calcium: 87mg | Iron: 2.1mg