Easy 5-minute Chimichurri Sauce recipe made with parsley, garlic, lemon, vinegar and olive oil balances the flavors of any savory dish, not only steak! Perfect condiment for the summer grilling season!
Recipe makes about 2/3 cup of chimichurri sauce or 8 generous servings (1 1/2 tablespoons per serving).
- Use chimichurri sauce as a condiment for any grilled food.
- Other way to enjoy it is to add it to cauliflower (or normal) rice to add some flavor to it.
- Add it to soups and stews for an extra zesty touch.
- Add more oil to it and make it a salad dressing.
- Serve it with pasta instead of pesto sauce!