Mozzarella Melon Salad with Raspberries
Mozzarella Melon Salad with Raspberries - a quick summer melon salad recipe with mozzarella, baby spinach, arugula and raspberries.
For the salad:
- 50 g or 1.8 oz rucola
- 50 g or 1.8 oz baby spinach
- 10 g melon balls or 150or 5.3 oz melon balls, the size of cherry tomatoes
- 150 g or 5.3 oz mozzarella
- 50 g or 1.8 oz raspberries
- 1 teaspoon brined green peppercorns
For the dressing:
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
Wash the salad greens. Drain and arrange them evenly on two plates.
Arrange the melon balls/cubes on the salad greens.
Slice mozzarella and arrange it in between the melon balls/cubes.
Put raspberries on top.
Sprinkle the salad with brined green peppercorns.
Prepare the dressing: mix lemon juice, olive oil, white wine vinegar and a pinch of salt and freshly grounded pepper. Pour the dressing just before serving.
Serve and enjoy!