Creamy Vegan Buddha Bowl Dressing
This vegan tahini dressing is the sauce you've been waiting for to drizzle over your vegan bowl, falafel or salads to make them even more delicious.
Servings 8 servings
Add tahini paste, lemon juice, maple syrup, sesame oil and salt in a cup of a food processor or blender and blend until smooth, gradually adding water. Use the sauce for Buddha bowls, salads, falafel and more. Enjoy!
- This tahini dressing can be stored in an airtight jar in the fridge for about 7 days.
- Depending on how thick your tahini paste is, you will need different amount of water to adjust the consistency. Start with 1 tablespoon and keep adding water until you like the consistency.
- Use it for my Ultimate Vegan Buddha Bowl for maximum taste.
- You can use any other sweetener of your choice instead of maple syrup: agave juice, honey or molasses.
- You can use lime juice in place of lemon juice for this tahini dressing. It'll taste just as good.
- Olive oil can be substituted for sesame oil.
Calories: 74kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Sodium: 148mg | Potassium: 45mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 0.3mg