Creamy Pumpkin Puree with Mushrooms and Garlicky Pumpkin Oil: a 15 minutes easy recipe for a seasonal vegetarian dinner, packed with fall flavors.
Who doesn’t like mashed potatoes? I loved them as a child and I still love them now. I was looking for a lighter version of it and I’ve got a very easy solution: creamy pumpkin puree! I used it as a side to my favorite “go-to” 5-minutes creamy mushrooms recipe, which goes well with any grains, pasta or vegetables. It turned out to be a comforting seasonal meal, which takes 15 minutes to make, if you have pre-roasted your pumpkin or use pumpkin puree! If you are looking for quick seasonal dinner ideas, here you go: roast your pumpkin in the oven as shown here or here and make new healthy seasonal dishes every day! Here are some good examples:
- Delicious and Low-Caloric Pumpkin Waffles Topped with Homemade Prickly Pear Cactus Jam and Condensed Milk
- Vegan Pumpkin Leek Soup with Smoked Paprika and Homemade Spelt Crackers
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Chick Peas and Tofu Dip
- Vegan Pumpkin Quinoa Risotto “Quinotto”
- Kale Pumpkin Salad with Feta and Pesto Dressing
Well, I don’t have to tell you how awesome pumpkin is. I wish it could be in season all year round. There is so much you can do with it, be it breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner or dessert!
How to Make Creamy Pumpkin Puree with Mushrooms and Garlicky Pumpkin Oil
Check the recipe for creamy pumpkin puree with mushrooms and garlicky pumpkin oil below. I hope you enjoy!