One-Pot Creamy Smoked Salmon Pasta with Spinach Topped with Caviar: Luscious, delicious and easy mess-free dinner ready in 15 minutes!
This one-pot creamy smoked salmon pasta with spinach and caviar is so decadent and yet unbelievably easy to make! I’m hooked on one-pot dinner recipes lately (make sure to check my green pesto pasta, beetroot risotto and spaghetti and vegan meatballs) because I don’t have a real kitchen at the moment but I still find a way to cook delicious dinners every day with my small portable double burner.
We are having renovations in our kitchen for the last two weeks and the new kitchen furniture will be delivered to us today.
I can’t wait for it to be assembled, so that I can share some of my new ideas with you! It was definitely a challenge for me to keep my blog up and running without having a real kitchen for some time but I think it turned out quite good.
I might have not even tested some of the amazing recipes I posted lately otherwise, one of which is this delicious smoked salmon pasta! Besides, it’s always a good idea to have a break and opt for really quick and easy dinners, allowing yourself to spend more time with your family.
The more I think about this smoked salmon pasta, the more I want to make it over and over again. I mean, not only it’s quick and easy to make, it’s also VERY delicious.
Just imagine: smoky pieces of salmon and chewy spinach are bound together with a creamy white sauce and topped with a spoon of salmon caviar. There is barely a dish that luscious and yet so easy and quick. I mean, you only need 6 ingredients and 20 minutes to make it!
Another good thing about this dish is that you can always experiment with ingredients: add more cream or a combination of milk and cream cheese, use other leafy greens instead of spinach or use smoked trout instead of smoked salmon, substitute tagliatelle to your favorite type of pasta, skip the caviar and add pine nuts or chopped dill on top.
Whatever works the best for you! It’s really easy to pull everything together in one pot and cook just as long as your pasta needs to get ready.
Delicious food doesn’t need to be hard to make, right?
Back to the smoked salmon pasta: check the recipe below and make it! I would love to see your pictures of my dishes! Please use the hashtag #HappyKitchen.Rocks on social media, so I can see them.
One-Pot Creamy Smoked Salmon Pasta with Spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 240 ml or 1 cup milk or heavy cream
- 480 ml or 2 cups vegetable broth
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 250 grams or 9 oz whole wheat tagliatelle (or any other pasta of your choice e.g. gluten-free)
- 60 grams or 2 cups raw baby spinach
- 100 grams or 3.5 oz smoked salmon
- 30 grams or 1/4 cup grated Parmesan optional
- 2 teaspoons salmon caviar to garnish
- Mince the garlic. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add heavy cream, vegetable broth and a pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Bring to a boil and add pasta, baby spinach and smoked salmon. Reduce the heat and simmer until pasta is cooked through (check the instructions on the package). If it's too thick add a bit of hot water. Stir in grated Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Garnish with salmon caviar. Enjoy!
What is your favorite one-pot pasta? Leave a comment below!