50 Best Vegan Christmas Recipes featuring festive vegan appetizers, mains, side dishes, desserts and drinks. All you need to plan your vegan Christmas dinner!
Planning a vegan Christmas dinner might be challenging but it can also be a lot of fun! To make your life easier, I’ve selected 50 best vegan Christmas recipes from my favorite bloggers.
There was a lot of creativity and thought put into these recipes so that you and your family can enjoy vegan Christmas food! They are so delicious and festive that they are guaranteed to make carnivores’ jaws drop.
After all, you really don’t have to miss out on any of your favorite holiday dishes if you are following a vegan diet. All you need to do is use one recipe from each of the following categories to complete your vegan Christmas dinner menu:
- Main Dishes;
- Side Dishes and Salads;
Each category has plenty to choose from. Whatever your taste and budget is, you’ll surely find a few recipes you like.
From appetizers like Christmas pinwheels and vegan sausage pies (say what?) to comforting vegan pot pie and festive roasts, this vegan Christmas dinner menu will definitely hit the spot!
I’ve included both all-time favorites (veganized) and creative festive dishes that might become a part of your go-to holiday menu for the years to come.
Now let me introduce you to my ultimate vegan Christmas dinner menu! Leave a comment below if you like this selection! I’m curious to know what recipes you are planning to make this Christmas.
Vegan Christmas Appetizer Recipes
1. Holiday Wreath Taco Ring by Food with Feeling
Holiday Wreath Taco Ring– this fully VEGAN holiday appetizer is easy to make, a fun party dish, and something that everyone will enjoy!
These festive vegan mushroom crostini recipe is an easy and impressive appetizer perfect for holidays. Crunchy baguette with grilled vegan mozzarella topped with sweet caramelized onions and mushrooms with a hint of balsamic and Dijon mustard will surely be a show stopper.
3. Guacamole Christmas Wreath Appetizer by Veggies Save The Day
This Guacamole Christmas Wreath Appetizer is perfect for holiday parties. Not only does it look festive, it’s delicious and easy to make.
3. Roasted Beetroot Hummus with Pita Chips by Happy Kitchen.Rocks
Healthy vegan Roasted Beetroot Hummus served with pita chips is a delicious colorful appetizer perfect for the holiday season. This creamy beetroot hummus packed with nutrients is as delicious as it is pretty.
5. Georgian Eggplant Rolls with Walnuts by Happy Kitchen.Rocks
These Georgian Eggplant Rolls With Walnut Filling are a delightfully simply, healthy vegan appetizer. Three ingredients, some artfully chosen spices, and less than an hour of time and you have a vegan treat for the tastebuds with these walnut stuffed eggplant rolls.
6. Vegan Tofu Ricotta Dip by Happy Kitchen.Rocks
This easy, cheesy, savory and creamy vegan tofu ricotta contains 5 simple ingredients and tastes as close to the traditional ricotta as possible. Make of the most impressive vegan Thanksgiving appetizers to impress your guests in a matter of minutes!
More Vegan Christmas Appetizer Recipes
- Winter Crostini with Mushrooms, Broccoli, and Hominy by Erica’s Recipes
- Vegan Stuffed Mushrooms with Italian Style Risotto by This Healthy Kitchen
- Favorite Vegan Cheese Ball by Vegan Blueberry by Vegan Blueberry
- Lentil and walnut holiday dip: Vegan rillettes by Seven Roses
Vegan Christmas Main Course Recipes
11. Ratatouille by Happy Kitchen.Rocks
Ratatouille Recipe: delicious and spectacular vegan gluten-free dish that will be a star of any table. Healthy, flavorful, impressive looking and comforting vegetable dish.
12. Vegan Pot Pie with Filo Crust by Happy Kitchen.Rocks
This vegan “chicken” pot pie is the perfect comfort food on a chilly fall or winter day. Instead of classic chicken, colorful broccoli, leek, mushrooms and carrots are simmered in a smooth and nutty vegan béchamel sauce and enveloped in a flaky phyllo crust.
13. Vegan Wellington by Lazy Cat Kitchen
Vegan Wellington will make your dinner guest swoon! It’s full of umami and texture. It makes for an impressive Xmas, Thanksgiving or Sunday dinner meal.
14. Mini Bundt Chestnut Roasts with Sage Gravy by Veggie Desserts
Mini Bundt Chestnut Roasts with Sage Gravy are a tasty vegetarian and vegan Christmas main. They’re quick to make and look showstopping. If you don’t have mini bundt tray you can make them in a loaf or cake pan.
15. Vegan Holiday Roast by Vegan Huggs
Make your festive dinner complete with this Vegan Holiday Roast. It’s filled with savory stuffing and finished with a mouth-watering glaze.
16. Best Vegan Shepherd’s Pie Recipe by Veggie Society
The best Vegan Shepherd’s Pie recipe with lots of mushrooms in a silky red wine gravy and pillowy olive oil mashed potatoes topping.
More Vegan Christmas Main Course Recipes
- Instant Pot Stuffed Acorn Squash by Show Me The Yummy
- Little lentil loaf with mushrooms and sage by Quite Good Food
- Mushroom, Lentil & Nut Wellington by Tinned Tomatoes
- Stuffed Vegan Delicata Squash by Bear Plate
Vegan Christmas Side Dish Recipes
21. Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Butternut Squash by Happy Kitchen.Rocks
The best balsamic-maple roasted Brussels sprouts with butternut squash, pecans, cranberries and avocado roasted garlic dressing. Ultimate healthy vegan Christmas side dish ready in just 40 minutes!
These quick balsamic glazed brussels sprouts are crispy, lightly sweet and utterly delicious. Perfect healthy and easy vegan side dish for your holiday menu ready in 20 minutes!
Light and healthy vegan fall harvest salad is as satisfying as it is nutritious: crunchy kale paired with sweet pumpkin, tart Brussels sprouts, crisp apples and pomegranate seeds all merged together with delicious homemade maple-mustard dressing. Perfect holiday harvest salad for your vegan Christmas dinner!
24. Roasted Brussels Sprouts Christmas Tree by Veggie Desserts
Turn the humble sprout side dish into a showstopper this Christmas! Roasted Brussel Sprout Christmas Tree – simply arrange into a fun tree shape and roast. Roasting makes sprouts taste delicious – trust me. One of the prettiest vegan Christmas recipes!
25. Vegan Sausage & Tempeh Cornbread Stuffing by Vegan Travel Eats
This Vegan Sausage & Tempeh Cornbread Stuffing is a great “veganized” Christmas side dish! The texture of both the tempeh and the sausage is great and the infusion of apple and sage flavors bring it to another level.
26. Hasselback Butternut Squash by My Kitchen Love
This Hasselback Butternut Squash is an easy butternut squash recipe with a handful of ingredients, little hands on time, and results in a striking side dish.
More Vegan Christmas Side Dish Recipes
- Silky Vegan Mac and Cheese by Happy Kitchen.Rocks
- Soft & Fluffy Vegan Dinner Rolls by Kitchen Treaty
- 5 Ingredient Christmas Salad by My Kitchen Love
- Cheesy Vegan Mashed Potatoes by Watch.Learn.Eat
Vegan Christmas Dessert Recipes
Wonderfully sweet, delightfully gooey, this is without question the best chocolate fudge recipe made without condensed milk (and sugar!) you’re ever going to have! Feel free to indulge yourself with this vegan fudge without any guilt or second guessing.
32. Chocolate Lava Cupcakes for Christmas by Vegan In The Freezer
Christmas Chocolate Lava Cupcakes are great at any celebration. Peek inside for the recipe and different decoration options.
33. Almond, Rosemary, & Pine Cake by Unconventional Baker
A warm, sweet, nutty and fragrant gluten-free almond, rosemary, and pine cake with excellent texture. Dairy-free.
34. Vegan Christmas tiramisu with kirsch and cherries by Quite Good Food
A non-traditional boozy vegan tiramisu made with coffee-soaked vanilla cake, kirsch and cherries, layered with a luscious vanilla filling. It makes for a perfect ending of your vegan Christmas dinner!
35. Strawberry Santas – Dairy Free and Vegan by Pink Fortitude
Sometimes at the holidays, you need to serve a treat for kids of all ages. These Strawberry Santas are just that. They even have little strawberry Santa hats! They are made to be dairy free and vegan, and are naturally gluten free. It’s a Christmas dessert and sweet treat for all!
36. Vegan Gingerbread Cookies by VegAnnie
These adorable Vegan Gingerbread Cookies are sooo delicious and festive! They are vegan, gluten-free, and contain no refined sugar, making them the perfect little holiday treat!
More Vegan Christmas Dessert Recipes
- Cranberry and Citrus Tart With Hazelnut Crust by My Quiet Kitchen
- Gluten-Free Vegan Christmas Pudding by Rhian’s Recipes
- Classic Vegan Toffee Bars by Veggie Inspired
- Chocolate Truffles by Yummy Mummy Kitchen
Vegan Christmas Drink Recipes
41. German Mulled Wine: Gluhwein by Happy Kitchen.Rocks
This easy and warming German Mulled Wine (Gluhwein) is a perfect drink to serve during festive season. It smells like Christmas and serves a crowd, making it one of the most well-loved vegan Christmas recipes!
42. Easy 6-Ingredient Vegan Eggnog by Kitchen Treaty
Easy 6-Ingredient Vegan Eggnog– Decadent and velvety, this egg-free, dairy-free nog is sure to be the hit of the party. The season. The year! Cashews, coconut milk, dates, vanilla, nutmeg, and a pinch of sea salt make up this glorious situation. Rum optional!
43. Cranberry Moscow Mule by Happy Kitchen.Rocks
The Cranberry Moscow Mule is the perfect holiday cocktail recipe, be it Thanksgiving, Christmas or 4th of July! Easy to put together, easy to tweak, fun to drink and so delicious and festive! You can even make it non-alcoholic.
44. Spiced orange vegan coquito by Rhubarbarians
Spiced orange vegan coquito! A dairy free and egg free way to enjoy Puerto Rican coconut eggnog. Make this your new holiday cocktail!
45. Rich & Creamy Vegan Hot Chocolate by Connoisseurus Veg
Creamy, dreamy, and totally dairy-free! This vegan hot chocolate is rich, decadent, and guaranteed to warm you up this winter. The best part: it whips up in about five minutes!
46. Apple Cider Sangria by Joy Filled Eats
This Apple Cider Sangria is the perfect winter beverage. It tastes like an adult version of apple cider but it is sugar-free, low carb, keto, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly.
More Vegan Christmas Drink Recipes:
- Glögg – Swedish Mulled Wine by Ginger with Spice
- Simple Dairy-Free, Egg-Free Eggnog by Unconventional Baker
- Best Cranberry Ginger Tea Ever by The Green Aisle
- Hot Chocolate Peppermint Shots by Spabettie
Which of these recipes resonate the most with you? I’d love to know what you are planning to make for Christmas! Leave a comment below 😉